Saturday 21 May 2011

Vintage Floral Nails

Hi everyone,

Hope you are all having a wonderful Saturday.

Quite a few friends complimented me on my Chinese Cherry Blossoms nails that I decided to do something similar - summery and flowery. Cutepolish has just recently posted a video on YouTube for this design and I thought I'd give it a go.

I have to admit that I do prefer the look when the red and pink of the roses are blended together as opposed to this one where the red is outlining the pink. I'll try that next time :-)


What do you think of this look? For some reason I like the way it looks on other people's nails but not a massive fan when its on my nails. My mum said these look like a dress my grandmother had when she was younger...lol... that's the point mumsie !!

Here are the products I used:
* CND - Stickey base coat
* Essie - Mint Candy Apple
* Jessica - Samba Parade
* Sally Hansen - Racey Rouge
* MUA - shade 13 (sorry, no colour name)
* Konad - Top Coat








xoxo Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this and you've done it so well! Definitely need to try that myself :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I just watched that tut the other day too! You did such a good job re-creating it. Idk if I have the patience to do a full mani of those.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...