Monday 23 May 2011

Nubar Earth - Amazing green from the Going Green Collection

Today I wanted to show you an amazing green I recently purchased from the Nubar Going Green collection. The whole collection is a dream to look at. I can't stop staring at my nails. Hhmmm, its so eco-themed !!

I'm sure that if you are a green lover you already own all or part of this collection.

Earth is a blue-green shimmer. In certain light, this one can actually look more blue than green but it has tons of pigmentation - light green micro-simmer all over .

IMO, the formula on this polish is pretty much perfect, I can't flaw it at all. Its totally opaque in 2 coats and has a fast drying time. Its a dream to work with polishes like this. I can't wait to get more greens from this collection.

 *Picture overload coming up !!*



Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I love it. I love the colour, I love the message of the collection,and I love greens ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this color on you. Love the style and length of your nails and your skin tone is perfect with this shade of green colored polish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, perfect teal colored nail polish!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...