Monday 9 May 2011

Minnie Mouse Inspired Nails

This morning I wanted to show you my Minnie Mouse nails. This was inspired by Cutepolish. Have a look at her amazing creations here: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/cutepolish

Minnie's face on the ring finger didn't quite turn out how I wanted it to. Maybe next time I can draw her in much better... My bows need a bit of tweaking as well...some of them look crooked !!! Practice, practice, practice...
You'll notice, on some of these Minnie has beady eyes drawn in and on others she doesn't. Lol !!! Wasn't sure which one looked better ?!?!
Products Used:
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri - Racey Rouge
Rimmel London French Manicure - French Ivory
17 Lasting Fix - Mini Skirt (for dotting)

xoxo Pin It

4 comments:

  1. OMG these are too cute!! I love anything and everything Disney and these are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Natalie. Hopefully soon I can try different variations on disney. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG those nails are CUTE. So awesome. I actually just found your blog through another one, and I must follow you :)
    I hope you will stop by my blog and follow me as well
    http://happilypolished.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute...I'd seen the french with bows by cutepolish...but I like your added ring finger.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...