Friday 13 May 2011

I can have my cake and eat it too...

Hi all,

Double post today to make up for the couple of days of non-posting !!!

Nail Stories is now on Facebook, yaaaayyyy !!!

Since I'm still officially on holidays, I've had a little more time at home which means I've also got more time to experiment with my nails. This morning my husband brought home some cupcakes and they were so colourful and pretty that I had to do some sort of design based on them. I suppose I could have elaborated more but here is how they turned out:


Products used:
Barry M - Blueberry Ice Cream
Barry M - Lemon Ice Cream
Jessica - Samba Parade
Essie - Mint Candy Apple
OPI - Lucky Lucky Lavender
OPI - Alpine Snow
OPI - Keys to my Karma

Thanks for reading :-)

xoxo Pin It

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...