Monday 16 May 2011

Blue Iguana - China Glaze

Hello my dear readers

The weekend is over which means back to work for me and less time to post and experiment with new designs :-(

I still had time for this quick mani before work, with a new polish I got from China Glaze's Island Escape Summer 2011 Collection - Blue Iguana.

What you can't see in these pictures of shimmering glass flecked blue is just the tiniest amount of purple duochrome. Its visible in the bottle but not so much on the nails. I had to apply 3 coats to get the desired opaque effect.


After I got home from work I was itching to do something else with it but other than taking it off and doing a whole new mani, the only thing I could think of is to try out some bundle monster over it.

I used BM11 and BM06 and also decided to see how some pink heavy glitter would look over it (I used Saffron London colour 09). Not brilliant was the conclusion I came to... it looked better in my head !!!

Thanks for reading :-) Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...