Friday 27 May 2011

Citrus Punch Mani - Fruity Nails

Hi guys,

The weather was so dreadful here yesterday that this morning when I woke up, I decided I wanted something even brighter than bright, more summery than summer. I typed the words "summer nails" into google and I got lots of flowers, neons, fimo and watermelons. I've already done watermelon nails a couple of weeks back (which I will show you later) so I wanted a different fruit and that's when I came across some videos on Youtube.

Hope you are all feeling fruity today !!!

Here are my lemony-lime nails:

Products used:
* Barry M - Lemon Ice Cream
* Vital Make-up - No19
* Nail Star Nail Art Brush - White




xoxo Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I loved!!! What good taste.
    Follow me also!!! ;-)

    http://unascolores.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this...defin. going to have to give it a try..

    www.cogghescorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...