Saturday 28 May 2011

Moroccan Inspired Patchwork Nails

I was on Chloe's Nails this morning and her patchwork nails are to die for. Its amazing what scotch tape can do :-)

Here is my first attempt at patchwork. I decided to use Moroccan inspired colours, Moroccan themes are so vibrant and colourful and I never get tired of their colour combos!!

I started off with Orly Glitz & Glamour. This polish is from 'Tis The Season Holiday 2010 Collection, a deep gold shimmer (which isn't hard to remove but leaves tiny particles all over your fingers). It is heavily pigmented so I only needed 2 coats.

I also changed up the patchwork pattern on the ring finger so I could add some bling :-)

xoxo Pin It

4 comments:

  1. That looks soooo pretty! I sooo want to try that sometime... but I need to get some more colors first haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Glitz & Glamour. It´s my favorite Christmas nail polish!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...