Monday 30 May 2011

NOTD: Quick & Simple Monday Mani - Shattered Tips

Hi guys.
Hope you are all having a good start to your week.
Today I just quickly put together what I call a "Monday mani". I can't bring myself to do much on a Monday (although it's actually a bank holiday today) and my shatter polish had been sitting on the shelf forever!!
I'm actually not a massive fan of shatter polish (in any colour) so I can only tolerate it in small amounts like in this mani.

I applied a sort of nude base colour by Missguided, although IRL it can look more like an old rose pink:

The Barry M shatter polish applied matte onto the glossy polish. I like matte more than I care to admit but in this case it just didn't look right so I added a glossy top coat.




Here is what I used:
*Missguided Splash & Polish Range - Misscellaneous
*Barry M Nail Paint Instant Effect - Black
* Orly - Glitz & Glamour
xoxo Pin It

5 comments:

  1. I love the way you did the Shatter only on the tips and diagonally as well! Very creative idea. I might have to try this out! ;) Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The design is so pretty! I love the use of shatter its awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, I thought the dots were rhinestones at first!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you used the shatter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in love with you're blog, definitely following :)




    fm1127.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...