Wednesday 10 August 2011

Pink Wednesday!!! - Pinkyberry Franken

Hi Everyone. It's that time of the week again - Pink Wednesday! Today I want to show you my first franken. I know it may look slightly more of a light berry shade but the base polish I used for this was Mavala Daring Pink. I named it Pinkyberry!! Not very creative, I know *hangs head in shame*.

I have so many pink shades so I guess I just wanted something a little different. I like the way it turned out, it reminds me of old English roses.
In some of the pics below, you'll be able to see silver, blue and pink glitter...oopps! I got carried away with the glitter and I also tried to add some perly shimmer to it.
I'm taking a penchant to frankens. I'll definitely be experimenting some more.




Pin It

7 comments:

  1. I love the color great job!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very lovely and I don't even like pink! But this is really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'Pinkberry' is the perfect name for this gorgeous polish! I especially love the multi-colored glitter! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. perfect name, and such a gorgeous shade!
    (:

    <3 BB

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it looks awesome!!! AND I love the name you picked out. I think it is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this! great franken girl!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...