Sunday 21 August 2011

Electric Purple Zebra & (an attempt at) Summer Flower Garden!

Hi everybody. Hope you all had a nice weekend! This will be a very quick post today but I have a couple of stamping designs to show you, for which I used China Glaze Electric Pineapple and OPI Fiercely Fiona as bases.

Here is the first one. I stamped using BM16 and Mavala Mexico, and then added some purple tips also with Mavala Mexico:




The second design didn't come out so well. I knew what I wanted to achieve in my head but it didn't really translate to the nails. Afterwards I realised where I went wrong. The orange polish I used was too sheer and although it was good for stamping, it wasn't so good for tips. Also, I don't really like the way the 2 flower colours meet :-(
Using yesterday's swatches of EP and FF as a base I stamped with BM06, Missguided Misstaken and Collection 2000 Ninja.



Pin It

9 comments:

  1. I love these! I must try the two color stamping!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love the Zebra! That is awesome sauce! I like the flowers too but there is just something about those stripes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are stunning! And so neat ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. WoW! These look great. I love, love the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are awsome!
    really diggin the zebra a unigue color combo & it works fabulously!

    <3 BB

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so gorgeous. I think they both turned out well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's all trial and error fun, right?! Super pretty though, especially that zebra combo -- you're fierce!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think both looks great! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...