Thursday 25 August 2011

Glittery Budding Flowers & Oh My Pink!

Hi Everyone. Today I wanted to show you a couple of mani's I did using Nails Inc OMP as a base colour.
Well, the Lightning bolt tip mani you are about to see was actually done a few weeks ago but I completely failed at what I was trying to achieve - simply adding lightning bolts to the tips :( Jane would be so disappointed in my actual lack of a lightning bolt! Lol!

Anyway, here is the flowery mani I created. I used Konad White Stamping polish and BM16 but just to jazz things up a bit, I stamped diagonally instead of stamping the whole nail plate. I then added some bullion beads to the center of the flowers and a line of silver glitter for that extra sparkle.






Pin It

20 comments:

  1. I love the flowers and the beads make it looks even better! I like the colour combination of the lightening blots, if they were placed more diagonally they'd look better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!! I want you to do my nails. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!! And I don't think you failed on the lightning bolts at all :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool! I really like it!

    Take a look http://thepolishsistas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your bolt looks great (lookit those clean lines!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the flower mani. & OMP looks great with that blue!

    ReplyDelete
  7. As you know, I am addicted to Nails inc polish-bit these designs are really awesome-I need to try them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the flower mani... I need to try that ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! What an amazing post! I love the flower mani!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think they are both fantastic, the lighting bolt one is really well done and i think you achieved it perfectly.
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for all your lovely comments ladies :)

    @ Lydia - Yes. That might be it. I need to play around with the angle for the lightning bolt. I have to practice a few more of these :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think both look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ah! I love your first manicure, especially how vibrant the white flowers are! Diagonal stamping looks great! Is it difficult?
    I also think you did a fantastic job with your lightning bolt manicure :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. @ Laura - I find diagonal stamping easier than vertical because I don't have to worry about covering every inch of the nail :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. The lightning bolt mani is my favorite! I love the blue and pink together.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Both manis are gorgeous! I'm not disappointed at all haha. The bolts are so neat! Lydia had a great tip, if you make the design more slanted, it will be more like a lightning bolt :) But nonetheless it's ana amazing mani, those colors are hot! <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...