Wednesday 3 August 2011

Pink Wednesday!!! - Hello Kitty Nail Polish By H&M - Pink Summer

(This is a scheduled post, I am currently on holiday)
Happy Pink Wednesday everyone! Today I wanted to show you a polish which I've been meaning to try for a long time but never really got around to it, Hello Kitty Pink Summer by H&M. During my last H&M haul, I bought a few goodies but was particularly looking out for this one and the blue version of this polish as well (which I will hopefully show you soon). I have quite a large stash of pinks but I just wanted this one because of the cute bottle and because it's Hello Kitty :-)

I wasn't expecting the formula to be great but boy was I wrong! I love the consistency, it goes on as smooth as silk and it's so manageable (you wouldn't flood your cuticles even if you wanted to, Lol!!!). It's pigmented enough to be a one coater and the quick drying time also surprised me. Keeping in mind I only paid £2.99 for this (I think, it was over a months ago!), I'm very happy with this polish as a whole.






Pin It

11 comments:

  1. Wow, this looks gorgeous on your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colour!

    Really looking forward to seeing the other version too as I almost bought it last week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow gorgeous! love your nail shape :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty on your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your nails look great!! That color is pretty on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, how beautiful! I loved where you bought? I am brazilian,but my mother is traveling, is in Miami.
    I like your blog!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Dedos Magicos - I bought this polish in H&M. I'm not sure if there are H&M stores in Miami, I don't remember seeing any when I went there. Aren't there any H&M in Brazil?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...