Wednesday 24 August 2011

Pink Wednesday - Nails Inc. OMP (Oh My Pink!)

A few weeks ago, Nails Inc had a collaboration with Fabulous Magazine here in the UK where they were giving away 2 bottles in exchange for collecting 3 tokens from the News of the World newspaper (now non-existent). The papers were about £1 each and 2 Nails Inc polishes are worth about £22, so a bargain really!
The two colours were Atomic (which I have included for you guys in my giveaway) and OMP (Oh My Pink!).

As is the case with all my Nails Inc polishes, OMP was an absolute wonder to work with! A raspberry creme shade with defined undertones of red makes it a rose-reddish colour, almost like amaranth. It's a highly pigmented one-coater (so no problems with opacity) although the pictures below are 2 coats for smoothness (and because I can't help it but always use 2 coats)!



Pin It

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE this one, I've worn it on my toes twice since I got it (which is unheard of!) Must wear it on my fingers soon before the craving for autumn colours takes over completely!
    Hx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am addicted to Nails Inc! It's such a great brand

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently received this in a swap, but haven't worn it yet. I must remedy that soon, because it looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful. I like the coraly-ness (is that a word? lol)

    It kind of reminds me of China Glazes High Hopes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! You nails are perfection. Beautiful length & shape!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Krissy - I like that... coraly-ness. I'm not sure if it's a word either but I shall definitely use it to describe polishes...lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this color on you! Really pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...