Monday 1 August 2011

Nubar Prevail Gets striped

(This is a scheduled post, I am currently on holiday)
I added other tones of purple to yesterday's Nubar Prevail to create some diagonal stripes and of course added a little fimo butterfly to the ring finger :-)
My husband was saying that these colour together don't pop as much as some of the other stripe manis I have done but I still like how the purples look together. The purple on the top stripe near the cuticle is Blue Berry by Miss Sporty and the stripe on the tip is Perfect Plum by Rimmel London. I also added a top coat, look how good Prevail is with a top coat. It's one of those mattes that you can turn glossy and it still remains a nice colour:




Pin It

6 comments:

  1. This is soooo awesome! Love the colors you picked and the butterfly looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like these colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute and your tape mani looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, so pretty! Your nails are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great color combination, and your stripes are so neatly done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all your lovely comments ladies :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...