Thursday 14 June 2012

Purple Clouds

Today I have another cloud mani to show you! It was so much fun doing a pink cloud accent a few weeks ago, that I just had to try a few more colour combos! This time a purple themed one!
One of the main reasons I really like cloud manis (other than looking cute) is because they are good "quick" manis! No lengthy drying times and no fiddling with tape!

For the base colour I used Nails Inc Elizabeth Street, a pinkish nude, China Glaze Senorita Bonita and for the darker cloud I used Mavala Mexico!



Pin It

16 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous mani, Vanessa! I love those purples! *-*

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect! I ordered Senorita bonita on Monday, tomorrow I´ll go for the nail polish to the shop. very nice purple

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, so much fun ^^ And I love those purples combined either together and with the nude polish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty! Looks like you took a bite out of a blueberry pie!! Pie =P~

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty. great choice of colour combo. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love cloud manis - great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a really pretty combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the purple combo! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The colours work so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are gorgeous purples! Cute manicure!

    ReplyDelete
  11. looks so nice, it really stands out :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...