Friday 1 June 2012

I'm Not Lion - China Glaze On Safari Collection

I'm Not Lion is the second polish I purchased from the "On Safari" 2012 collection.

This is a cool gold toned holographic glitter and as with all holos, it really comes alive in the sun. The holo effect is very scattered but when the sun hits it, it's like tiny fairy lights sparkling away.

The glitter is densely packed and it reminds me somewhat of the glitters in the Prismatic collection. Two coats provide full opacity. It has a slight gritty finish but I quite like gritty finishes on glitter, plus it's nothing that a thick layer of top coat can't fix.

Looking at the bottle shots, I'm Not Lion is very similar to the other glitter in this collection, I Herd That. However, I Herd That is much more golden and darker than this one. Not sure if I need them both but I'm glad I got this one.




Pin It

10 comments:

  1. it's pretty! but i'm not sure if i really need it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww how pretty! *-*
    Made me think of sponged nails using creme colours and glitter on the tips!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks suspiciously similar to Ultamate Holiday from the China Glaze Ulta Exclusives put out during this past holiday season. Though, this seems less yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks suspiciously similar to Ultamate Holiday from the China Glaze Ulta Exclusives put out during this past holiday season. Though, this seems less yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to buy that collection ! :) All the colors seems to be amazing, even though they're quite dark for summer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. its soo amazing,, the glitters looks so interesting

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...