Saturday 23 June 2012

Polkadots & Bows

This week I tried acrylic paint for the first time. Well, I did try it once before a few months ago but it turned out to be such a disaster that I immediately removed that mani! I know a lot of girls find acrylic paint easy to work with and can do amazing things with them but I did have trouble with them to start with! After a few attempts on a nail wheel, I managed to draw these little bows and I am happy with how they turned out.

The dove grey polish on the accent nail is Essence Got A Secret and the other nails are OPI Lucky Lucky Lavender, a light violet pink from the Hong Kong Collection Spring 2010.



Pin It

16 comments:

  1. How cute! I love the style of bow you went for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh your little bows are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Que lindas! El color rosa es realmente precioso

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your mani. It's soft, fresh, and so cute! you did well with the bows!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute and soft manicure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love acrylics. Great option for detailed nail art. I love this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the bows and the dots together, it's a nice mani :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did a GREAT job! I cannot draw a stick figure most days!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute. Your little bows look adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty! I need to learn to dot!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...