Sunday, 8 January 2012
Weekly Synopsis - Chapter 5
On the other hand, I'm chuffed about the New Look geek messenger bag a friend got me for Christmas. I've been wearing it everyday since then. I'm really into messenger bags at the moment:
I fell in love with these Alibi Ankle boots from Topshop when I was doing some pre-Christmas shopping with my mum, so the next day she went back and got them for me.
I love heels although I'm terrible at walking in them, but these boots are surprisingly easy to walk in as they are platform (and kind of remind me of the 60's) and go with everything in my wardrobe!
This week I've been delving into some of my favourite songs from a few years back. Running Up That Hill by Placebo was released in 2003. I couldn't get enough of it then and it brings back so many memories :-) I love this live version they did in Reading in 2006:
Posts I'm loving this week:
* Mariannan looks back at her outfits of 2011. I really can't pick my favourite. They are all amazing.
* Cristina from Opinionated Little Finger shows us how much of a beautiful holo green Nubar Reclaim is. I can't believe I've had it in my untrieds stash for over 3 months!!
* Only Sammy would come up with such a great idea of recreating guitar hero on her nails! Amazing!
* Jamie from The Fancy Teacup shows us how to rock the cutest ever polka dot outfit.
* Robin Moses turns a face into a puzzle with her nail art. Great idea and sense of humour :-)