Sunday 1 January 2012

Weekly Synopsis - Chapter 4

Happy New Year everyone!!! The holidays are nearly over :-(... lets hope this year is better than the last.

This week has been a very, very, very lazy week. I'm not used to just sitting around, not actually having anything to do. When I'm at home I always have something to do, even if I'm not working!

There was lots of sitting around the fireplace and reading. Sef loves to sit right in front of the fireplace:



Going down to the stables...This is Socks, my mother in law's horse. He is 6 years old:



Drinking copious amounts of coffee and baking chocolate chip cookies:





Visiting mythological sites and local churches:




And playing with Lilly.... She is an adorable white ragamuffin (we think) that my mother-in-law found near the stables. She was being tormented by a group of young kids and we think she may be pregnant. We took her in a few days ago but she's still very weary of the other cats and dogs. She is so sweet, I wish I could take her home with me. Eggbert and Lebowski would love her!



Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you have had a really great vacation :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...