Wednesday 16 January 2013

Pastel, Leopard, Crosses and Studs

I want the Winter and cold to go away so much that I've already started wearing pastels. Haha! Wishful thinking! This is Illamasqua Purity. A lovely peach creme that's super pigmented and opaque for a pastel. I had some trouble with the formula but it is a pastel after all!

I've also been wanting to mix patterns and ideas on my nails so I went for a mish-mash of leopard print and gold studded crosses. I used Nails Inc Big Ben for the leopard spots and the round gold studs are from the Born Pretty Store.


You can use discount code VA7J61 to get 10% off your Born Pretty Store purchases.



Thanks for reading and commenting :) Pin It

20 comments:

  1. Very cute! I've always wanted to try adding studs to a manicure, yours looks great! The gold really goes with Purity :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great mani! I just love Purity...such a gorgeous color! This mani gave it some edge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful mani! I love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this!! The colors and the studs go perfectly together!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous mix of patterns! I love everything about this

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely! ^^ I love the mixing of techniques and looks! And I also have Purity, and only wore it once. The formula put me off instantly...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right! The formula isn't that great but I just love the colour so much, that's why I still use it every now and then!

      Delete
  7. This looks gorgeous, and your hands are beautiful btw ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous mani! I love this polish, I have it too! I hope I'm not the only one who gets some weird nerdy thrill when I see a mani with a polish I own! XD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, that is just absolutely gorgeous! I was at Sallys today staring at a china glaze polish similar to that one. Almost bought it, but already had plans for Ruby Pumps. Hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was it Peachy Keen? It's such a great shade as well but Ruby Pumps is stunner! You made a good choice :)

      Delete
  10. Wow this mani is so pretty! And the base color is just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So so gorgeous! Such a perfect peach shade for you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...