Tuesday 22 January 2013

Impala - Festa "Sua Noite"

Today I have a Brazilian polish to share with you guys. Impala is such a great brand because of the longevity of their polishes. I own four Impala polishes and all of them last between 5-7 days on my nails without chipping.
The colour I'm showing you today is part of the Festa Collection and is called Sua Noite, sent to me by the lovely Bia. It's a gunmetal polish with a foil finish, packed with tons of ultra-fine silver shimmer. Two coats provide complete coverage.


I've just come back from holiday and wore this polish the entire time I was there. It's the perfect holiday polish for me because it's an interesting dark colour without being plain black, yet it's not over the top glittery and it goes with all my outfits :)
Pin It

5 comments:

  1. yaaay, brazilian polish! :) love it!

    http://lauralikes.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite lovely. It reminds me in no small way of Chanel's Graphite! Have to get myself some Brazilian polish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this gunmetal grey! It's so chic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Love the dark shade of it and I find it elegant and classy. Perfect for any occasion.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...