Thursday 10 January 2013

Jade +Teal = Mix + Match

Can you guess which blogger today's mani is inspired by? Of course you can! She has the most perfect nails and her designs are always fantastic and inspiring - it's Amy Grace from The Polished Perfectionist.


I didn't have all the polishes or the stamping plate that Amy Grace used so I chose the following products instead. By the way, how amazing is CG Atlantis? Can't believe this is the first time I'm wearing it!

pinky and thumb: Rimmel London Misty Jade
ring: Nails Inc Electric Teal, BM221, Konad Special Nail Polish in White
middle: one coat of Nails Inc Electric Teal, two coats of China Glaze Atlantis
index: OPI Alpine Snow, Rimmel London Misty Jade, dotting tool



Thanks for reading and commenting :) Pin It

28 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous!! I have the original mani pinned and waiting to try something similar myself! You did a great job :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I've been wanting to try it for so long!

      Delete
  2. It looks stunning, and your nails are almos as perfect as hers! :D Atlantis looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Atlantis is such a pretty glitter isn't it?!

      Delete
  3. So amazing! should try that too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUCH a gorgeous manicure, your stamping is absolutely flawless. Swooon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I've Ben practicing my stamping lately :)

      Delete
  5. This looks fantastic! I'd love to try something like this. ;-) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank. You should definitely give it a go. I think I'm also going to try it in different colours :)

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous! Love the color combo, and the stamping looks wonderful <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are amazing! I didn't even get to the end of the post before I skipped off to buy Atlantis and then came back to leave my comment. Absolutely stunning manicure :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Lol! It's such a gorgeous glitter isn't it? Wait until you actually see how it sparkles irl <3

      Delete
  8. I love your mix-matching so much, both colours and designs!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that combo! I have to try that one day, too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Atlantis is my fav polish EVER, so glad you like it too ! your mani is perfect ! I had to try this !

    ReplyDelete
  11. that looks so georgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG Vanessa, you did an amazing job with that mani! Atlantis is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The ringfinger is my favorite! It looks so beautiful ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice creation. Such clean work!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooooh great manicure, yours is just as perfect as the one Martha did!

    ReplyDelete
  16. this mani is perfect! I love Your nails shape :) wow!

    ReplyDelete
  17. super take on AmyGrace's original!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What pretty mint green color :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Looks gorgeous. I'm loving mani's like this :]

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...