Saturday 24 December 2011

Weekly Synopsis - Chapter 3

Firstly I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas! I hope Santa brings you everything you've asked for :-)

It's an early weekly synopsis as hopefully tomorrow we will be unwrapping pressies and stuffing ourselves all day! We came to Greece for the holidays this year, so my husband could spend some time with his family as well! I have my laptop with me of course! I can't live without my laptop, such a loser!

Anyway, this week I bought myself a fedora hat! Probably a bit pointless now that I have short hair but they look so trendy and mysterious, as do trilbies! I think they make a boring outfit look cool! Victoria Beckham got away with a hat and short hair so I'll try to as well!



Speaking of hair... as I mentioned in this post a couple of weeks ago, I got my hair cut again on Thursday. My haircuts get a little crazier each time and as I have to get it cut every 6 weeks, I'm constantly changing styles.
I love having short hair but I have to say I miss long hair sometimes. This is how my hair was earlier this year before I cut it:



And here is a pic from Thursday just after I left the hairdressers. I shaved all around the sides and back (No 4) and left a floppy top/ fringe:



I also got December's Glossybox this week but didn't really post about it because in all honesty, I got bored of doing those posts. There is no point me telling you what's in the glossy box when there are hundreds of blogs out there that do it better than me. Instead, I'll just tell you about the products that really stood out or "spoke" to me. In December's box, it was the Deborah Lippmann Razzle Dazzle polish (of course!) and a little sachet of Lavender polish remover. The colour is so pretty and season appropriate, hopefully I will have time to try it during the holidays!

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I understand you sometimes miss your long hair but it looks so nice short, even nicer than when it was long. Very Audrey Hepburn-ish.
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore your short hair! I once had hair that short and it is so easy to fix! I'm trying to grow my hair now for a change.

    I also got Razzle Dazzle this month as a gift from my mom. I have been wanting to have that since it got out but collections come in late here in our country.

    Have a Blessed Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can totally rock the short hair and the hat looks great with it too! You definitely have the facial features for short hair! :) Have a Merry Christmas! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...