Sunday 27 November 2011

Wintry Terracotta

It seems that terracotta colour I put on yesterday was a hit after all, 2 of my friends commented on it today and they were actually positive comments!

I was racking my brain trying to think of what to add to this mani. I was going to stamp with a sort of abstract bundle monster stamp but that quickly went horribly wrong. Good thing I did my right hand first!
After all that, I just added some navy blue french tips and a double line of gold striping tape to compliment the blue. I quite like how this unusual mix of colours turned out, it looks like a "wintry" mani.



One of my friends also posted something on her facebook page today which I thought was very funny. I think you would have probably read it before, it's been making the rounds on FB and Twitter:

"There's a rumor going around that says boys are stronger then girls! Oh! Please, can you carry a 7 lb baby in your stomach for 9 months? Can you cook, clean and talk on the phone @ the same time? Can you burn your forehead with a curling iron and not complain? Can you walk all day in 5" heels? Can you cry all night then wake up the next morning like everything is okay? Remember guys, women are only helpless until their nail polish dries :)" Pin It

7 comments:

  1. This looks amazing, really like the contrasting colours. Love orange :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the first post I've seen using the striping tape that doesn't make it look like tape. Fine job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you used the striping tape! -ahah I saw that status before, I liked it! (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this base color-am not sure about the blue stripes-but I love the design concept!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks super awesome, kinda Wonder Woman-ish. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...