Tuesday 8 November 2011

Beautiful dark cherry red - Nails Inc Tate

Hi everyone. It's been a while! I'm back now! I missed blogging a lot and have been trying to catch up for the past couple of days.
The 17 magnetized polish I wore for my holiday was completely chipped so although I'm very tired today, I had to remove it!

Today I have a Nails Inc polish called Tate to show you. This is a beautiful dark cherry red creme, great formula as expected of Nails Inc and fully opaque in 2 coats. If you live in the UK, grab the latest edition of Glamour magazine NOW!! They are giving away 4 different Nails Inc polishes for £2.00 each which is a bargain as they retail for about £11.00! (Tate, Piccadilly Circus, Victoria and Basil Street).




Switzerland was so breathtakingly beautiful! The nature there is just indescribable and the infrastructure and architecture can almost be called cute, so I have to share a few pics with you. If you are thinking of visiting, I recommend Interlaken and Lauterbrunnen.









Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Wow those pictures are stunning! What beautiful surroundings!
    And I love that red polish :-) I only found out about Glamour's freebie a few days ago and unfortunately I think most places have sold out already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That red looks lovely, I am tempted to buy more copies of the magazine just so I can get the other colours! I got the Basil Street shade which I've just reviewed on my blog

    Two Days Slow - Nails Inc: Basil Street Review

    ReplyDelete
  3. First up why do I not own Tate? I have 28 nails inc and am missing this one! Going on the wish list. My parents went to Switzerland a few years ago. It looks so gorgeous. Maybe someday I'll go there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That red polish is STUNNING!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...