Tuesday, 22 November 2011

Polka Dots & Pearls

I didn't leave this lovely soft baby pink alone! Oh no! I had to go play around with other colours and bits & bobs!

Is this too girly? Baby pink, baby blue, and assorted pastel dots covered with pearls? Maybe it is but I love swaying from one extreme (very dark vampy hardcore colours) to another (pink, pastels, rhinestones and pearls), depending on my mood :-)

It's not the most "wearable" mani but I just added the pearls for the photo. It would still look really pretty with just the pastel polka dots.

Pin It

13 comments:

  1. Wow, this is STUNNING! I really love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! I love the colours, and the pearls are a really nice touch too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute. I like that the dots aren't uniform in placing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! It looks like something I would see in a Japanese nail magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are really beautiful! Love it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So soft and pretty. The pastel colors work perfectly together.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...