Saturday 15 December 2012

Nude Polka Dots & Bows

So I posted this mani a few days ago on Instagram and although it's extremely simple and easy to do, I received quite a lot of positive feedback.

The base colour is Color Club Best Dressed List, a warm caramel toned nude. I've been wearing quite a lot of nude polish lately. I just love how elegant it looks. I stamped using Born Pretty plate m59 and white polish. If you would like to buy any Born Pretty products, you can use discount code VA7J61 for 10% off.



Sorry about my upside down watermark in that last picture. Just noticed I rotated it after watermarking! Lol!

Thanks for readings :) Pin It

22 comments:

  1. Wow that's so neat! I'm usually not a nude lover but I like this mani a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm so into nude polish right now!

      Delete
  2. This has to be one of my favourite posts of yours! I've gotten way more into nails since reading your blog and this is something I NEED to replicate! I've never used stamps, need to sort that out asap xx

    Visit The Other Side Of Cool
    Tweet me! @othersideofcool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much :) You should definitely try this design out. It's so easy to do yet so cute.

      Delete
  3. Ooohhh...I love this look! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty manicure, I love it :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. this reminds me of the dress Julia Roberts wore in Pretty Woman <3 ;)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! I know exactly which one you're talking about!

      Delete
  6. Wow, this is so pretty! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute!!!!!!!!
    And also the new blog template!! Looks so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Bia! I changed up the blog template yesterday. Wanted something simple in black and white :)

      Delete
  8. This is so adorable! I feel like it'd go well with a baby or bridal shower

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, it would be totally adorable using a baby pink or baby blue pastel polish!

      Delete
  9. Some of the simplest manicures turn out to be the most beautiful. I love the base color choice.

    ReplyDelete
  10. vintage! & extra special www.journeylankaholidays.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...