Thursday 27 December 2012

Make A Spectacle With Your Nails

Hi everyone! Hope you guys had a lovely Christmas! I had a wonderful time with friends and family, a bunch of amazing presents and yummy food. Let's see what the new year will bring!

Today I have a darker colour with a bit of added sparkle to show you. It's actually an old mani lost in one of my folders. Miss Sporty 'New Black', a dark grey creme with a rainbow of micro shimmer which unfortunately cannot be captured on camera. Topped with China Glaze 'Make A Spectacle' from the Halloween 2012 Wicked Collection.

Make A Spectacle is an iridescent glitter with large hex pieces as well as smaller pieces swimming around in a shimmery base. I did a few layering experiments on a nail wheel and it looks awesome over over any polish. I was surprised I only needed one coat to achieve this much glitter load on the nail. It really transforms a plain colour and it's my favourite from the collection.



Pin It

5 comments:

  1. I really love this polish. It's so unique! I layered mine over CG Immortal from the same collection & I couldn't stop staring at my nails! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. It's one of my favourite glitters at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great over dark colours doesn't it? I also want to wear it over a pastel to get that delicate look!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...