Tuesday 18 December 2012

Flakie Flamenco

Earlier this week I was going through my untrieds stash and noticed that I hadn't even swatched this beauty. This is one coat of Hits Speciallita Flamenco from the Mundo De Dancas collection, over a coat of red creme.

Flamenco is a bright red jelly base packed with gold, green and orange flakies. It reminds me of Nfu Oh 59 and Barielle Elle's Spell but brighter. I love flake polishes and don't think I could ever get tired of companies bringing out new flakies. I really enjoyed wearing this colour, it goes well with my skin tone and is also season appropriate. Thank you so much Bia for sending me this :)

Also, why do you think red manicures get the most compliments? I could be wearing the most intricate design and awesome polish on my nails and it doesn't get as many compliments as a basic red manicure!


Thanks for reading :) Pin It

7 comments:

  1. You have amazing nails! <333333

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous!!!! I love it on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so gorgeous on your nails, Vanessa! *-*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha I agree, red manicures always get the most compliments!!!! This looks like an awesome polish, so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tremendous things here. I'm very happy to look your post. Thank you a lot and I am having a look forward to contact you. Will you kindly drop me a mail?
    my web page > www.prolifetv.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love this polish, really nice!
    Bjos!
    http://amonailart.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous! I always have had a huge love for golden reds.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...