Sunday 23 December 2012

Misa Indescribable & Reverse Silver Glitter Gradient

Christmas is almost upon us and although I haven't particularly worn any Christmas manis this year, I have been wearing plenty of glitters, greens, reds and colours that generally remind me of the holiday season.

For the last couple of days I have been wearing a mani that reminds me of ice/ snow, although it hasn't even snowed in London as of yet!

This is 3 coats of Misa Indescribable. It's an off white with hints of pink and sometimes even has a grey tinge too, depending on lighting. I'm really loving soft colours like this at the moment but this polish was somewhat of a pain to apply. It's very streaky and doesn't even out. Drying time was tedious too, I had to redo two nails because I kept nicking them expecting them to have dried to the touch.

I then added a reverse gradient of silver glitter with New York Summer Las Vegas. It wasn't exactly what I had in mind but the whole look does remind me somewhat of snow and glittery white garland.


It's not even that cold in the UK at the moment but I still can't leave the house with my trusty gloves. I love fingerless gloves. My husband thinks they are ridiculous but they show my mani whilst keeping the rest of my hand warm! Win-win! Lol!


Thanks for reading :) Pin It

26 comments:

  1. I like this...I think it turned out really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous nails, it would be a crime to cover them! I love my Steptoe gloves, I always have worn fingerless or gone without as I cannot abide the feeling of pressure gloves over my nails creates!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. Fingerless gloves also make it easier to do everyday things like use my phone, rummage through my bag, open doors, etc!

      Delete
  3. amazing <333 I love yours nails <333

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so delicate and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda a esmaltação, adorei a combinação com glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this a lot! Especially with the fingerless mittens! I love such mittens, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I only ever wear these type of mittens as they always show my manis :)

      Delete
  7. Love love this. So delicate and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous! Love that Misa. And your mittens are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a pretty off white but the formula is so sheer and hard to apply :(

      Delete
  9. Beautiful! I need practice at these kind of glitter gradients. Tried it once and sucked at it =[

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely try again Natalie. I'm sure it will come out fab cos your stamping skills are amazing!

      Delete
  10. Perfect - classy and classic - plus you can do this in a jiffy now when most need to re-do their manis for their celebratory day. I also love the photo with your mittens!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I wore this mani throughout most of the Christmas period. The polish lasted really well, I was impressed!

      Delete
  11. love it! how do you do this beautiful gradient? when i try this it never look like this :-/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I use either a kitchen or a make up sponge. It can get a little messy around the cuticle area but its an easy mani to do. You should try again, practicing is key :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...