Wednesday 1 February 2012

Multichrome Purple Glitter

Here is a little update to yesterday's mani. I wasn't ready to take off Perfect Plum. Well, to be honest I'm trying to wear my manis for longer than 24 hours, let's see how that goes :)

This is one coat of Kleancolor Chunky Holo Purple over Rimmel London Perfect Plum. I had to make the most of the tiniest bit of sun we had today!



Chunky Holo Purple is a multichrome glitter polish in a sheer purple jelly base. It is way too sheer to wear on it's own so I think it looks best layered over other polishes. If I move my hand, the multichrome"ness" of this polish really shows - from green to yellow, orange and red. I tried to capture some of the blue/ turquoise you can see in the bottle but couldn't. It is really pretty! Much more than my crappy little camera could capture.




I'm also using larger pictures than before. I like the look of large pictures on blogs but my camera isn't very good at capturing detail which is the main reason I like large pictures. I also feel that my fingers/ nails look weird in larger pics! Hmm dunno! My cousin and my mum said they prefer the smaller sized pictures. Let's see how I get on, if not, I'll have to revert back to smaller pictures.
Pin It

25 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks :) Holo glitter never lets anyone down right?

      Delete
  2. this is very pretty!! lovely nails!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Taylor. That is very sweet of you to say so, especially as I hate them right now because I've been having problems with length and my index :(

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous!! I love Klean colors chunky holos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo! So I do, especially because they are so cheap and the quality is pretty good! The only downside is just the smell really!

      Delete
  4. ooh I love it! Goes perfectly with the purple on Perfect Plum!

    bybeatriz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Beatriz. I think it would lool nice over dark colours as well, like black, grey or navy blue. I may try that soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! I love layering the Kleancolor chunky holos. I have Bluebell and Fuchsia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo. Bluebellis gorgeous. I think I'm gona buy some more. They are quite cheap but are lovely :)

      Delete
  7. I love these. Kleancolor is my local dollar tree nail polish... I'm so lucky!

    Are you having problems with your layout too. Let me know if you figure out how to fix it please!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You lucky girl! I have to order mine from Beauty Joint and pay those silly shipping costs :(

      Delete
  8. That's a really nice combo! I'm tempted to get more of these polishes (I only have Chunky Holo Clover... kind of want the black one with the reaaally big chunks o glitter!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chunk Holo Black? It's one of my favourites too!

      Delete
  9. Pretty! And I think the larger photos look good as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow what a nice combi. Looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  11. great layering, I usually keep my manis on for 4 days or so well depends how much I like them and how durable they are. I like the large pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so pretty! I only do my nails three times a week-I like to look at my creations for more then a few minutes!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...