Friday 20 September 2013

NOPI - Selena Polka Dots & Bows

Today I'm sporting some polka dots and bows on my nails, a cute combo I can never resist. I used Nicole by OPI  - Selena from the Spring 2013 Selena Gomez collection as a base. It's a very pretty peachy pink, exactly the type of colour I'd go for. The only thing letting this polish down is the formula. I found it to be very streaky and I needed 3 coats to cover up patches, I don't know if that was just my bottle.

The bow is made up of black and silver loose pieces of hex glitter and for the polka dots I used Barry M Black and a doting tool.

Here are the other Selena Gomez collection polishes I received. More manis to follow:
 
Nicole by OPI polishes are now available at Superdrug stores nationwide and retail for £7.99.
For more information, visit nicolebyopi.com, follow on twitter @NicoleByOPI and become a Facebook fan.
 
Pin It

13 comments:

  1. That's really cute - having just discovered dotting tools, I keep seeing manis I want to try :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dotting tools are really versatile! I love them and use them for nearly all my manis!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful manicure :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word this is so so so cute! I love it, if only that colour wasn't so expensive I think I would buy it, its just the colour I would go for, even if it is a little streaky!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely a pretty colour. Maybe you could find a cheaper dupe?

      Delete
  4. I love that shade and the dots and the bow are really cute

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...