Saturday 14 September 2013

Autumnal Colours - Nubar Hieroglyphys Purple

Well, it's safe to say that Autumn is well and truly under way here in the UK. It's been raining on and off all this week and apparently we are having the first storm of Autumn today. I've had to bring out the wellies, the umbrella and the rain coats already!

Needless to say, I was in no mood for bright or pastel colours on my nails this week so I dug out this perfect transitional colour which isn't extremely dark but is dark enough to suit this weather.

This is 2 coats of Nubar Hieroglyphys Purple, a bright berry purple colour. It looks slightly brighter in the second picture as I was having trouble with my lighting! These kind of purples are quite elegant in my opinion, I'm loving this polish. What do you think of it?

Pin It

7 comments:

  1. It's really cute, like it. :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. This berry is perfect for autumn, i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, this is a beautiful purple!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought the whole Nubar Cleopatra purples set and never tried it yet... This looks nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's got some very pretty lavanders and purples in that collection. You definitely need to try them!

      Delete
  5. Wow, this polish looks stunning! Definitely have to get it, perfect color for autumn in my opinion :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...