Wednesday, 27 March 2013

Last Year's Spring Flowers!

Why do my nails look so different in these pictures? Well, that's because I did this mani a year ago on this day but for some reason never posted it. I'm not sure why because I think it's quite cute. I came across the pictures when I was clearing out some folders on my laptop. Look how short my nails were!! It kind of makes me miss my nubs!

I used OPI Alpine Snow as a base and various polishes to create the small flowers. I can't remember what the green one is but it's probably Rimmel London Misty Jade. I also used Rimmel London Apricot Punch, Barry M Blueberry and Lemon Ice Cream and La Femme Angel. I also stuck a bullion bead onto the centre of each flower!

Pin It


  1. This is so cute. Going on my Pinterest page!

  2. This is precious!

    Did you use top coat after you applied the beads? The colors of the beads I have bleed if apply top coat over them, but yours are perfect!

    1. Thank you! No, I applied the top coat before the beads. My beads bleed as well because they aren't very good. I should really buy some good quality beads that don't bleed.

  3. So cute, Vanessa! Love the beads inside the flowers <3

  4. This looks absolutely lovely!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...