Wednesday 27 March 2013

Last Year's Spring Flowers!

Why do my nails look so different in these pictures? Well, that's because I did this mani a year ago on this day but for some reason never posted it. I'm not sure why because I think it's quite cute. I came across the pictures when I was clearing out some folders on my laptop. Look how short my nails were!! It kind of makes me miss my nubs!

I used OPI Alpine Snow as a base and various polishes to create the small flowers. I can't remember what the green one is but it's probably Rimmel London Misty Jade. I also used Rimmel London Apricot Punch, Barry M Blueberry and Lemon Ice Cream and La Femme Angel. I also stuck a bullion bead onto the centre of each flower!

Pin It

9 comments:

  1. This is so cute. Going on my Pinterest page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is precious!

    Did you use top coat after you applied the beads? The colors of the beads I have bleed if apply top coat over them, but yours are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! No, I applied the top coat before the beads. My beads bleed as well because they aren't very good. I should really buy some good quality beads that don't bleed.

      Delete
  3. So cute, Vanessa! Love the beads inside the flowers <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks absolutely lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...