Wednesday 20 March 2013

Between a Beetle and a Space Cadet

I always love finding and trying out polish brands which I've never heard of before. Today I have a polish from a brand called Seventeen to show you. Some of you may have heard of it before but the first time I came across it was when I was on holiday in Greece, where I bought a couple of bottles.
I went on their website and they also do make-up, skincare and fragrances. They seem to sell in Greece, Romania and Russia but their products are probably available in other countries too.

This shade is from their Super Shine collection. I has no name but is number 539. It obviously reminds me of Hard Candy Beetle, Orly Space Cadet, Accessorize Aztec and all those sort of colour shifting multichromes which show purple, green, indigo and gold. It looks so much more interesting in the bottle though!


Look how amazing it looks in water! Pretty much true to bottle colour! 

Thanks for reading and commenting:)
Pin It

13 comments:

  1. I have this baby, stunning indeed :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh my gosh! If only it were possible to walk around with your hands under water at all times, haha <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. That duochrome effect is so strong! XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shade looks lovely! Don't own this but still looking for something similar to it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks gorgeous. Seventeen cosmetics can be bought in Serbia too, but unfortunately the importer never got us this shade :(
    FYI, Seventeen has very good fast drying top coat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg, I love the bottle shot and the last one too! *.*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this one, especially the strong duochrome effect under water :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gah, seems like we have a SPAM alert here :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gosh, I know! I had to delete them all one one! It took me forever!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...