Sunday 1 July 2012

Cinderella Cloud

Cinderella by Sinful Colors had been a lemming of mine ever since I saw it on some of the American blogs when it took the nail community by storm a while back. So the last time I was on holiday in the States, I saw it at Walgreens and immediately grabbed it.

All the swatches I ever saw of it I liked but now that I have it in my stash, it's taken me 3 months to even try it.
It's a sheer baby blue with very subtle pink and gold shimmer which isn't as evident as I'd hoped. I didn't think it was actually this sheer so I had to use three thick coats for opacity which took forever to dry! I'll definitely have to wear a baby blue creme base next time.

I wasn't sure what to add to this colour and I didn't feel like stamping today so I went for the cloud on the accent finger again. I regret my colour choices now after looking at the pictures. Probably should have gone for a lighter blue instead of a teal. The base colour on the accent finger is Nails Inc Elizabeth Street.



Pin It

16 comments:

  1. Cinderella is such a gorgeous color.
    I got mine through a swap, and was surprised that it was this sheer - but lovely it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cinderella is wonderful, i need it!
    and i think your choice of color is all right!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cinderella is such a gorgeous color, I love it! (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huh, I had no idea Cinderella was that sheer...but it's still on my lemming list, heh. ;)

    I love way you combined it here! The Elizabeth Street is a great compliment for it, as well as making a great base for the clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've already been admiring this shade on marta's blog (ChitChatNails), but as I already said there, too bad it's a three coater. I always want to be dome with my mani asap. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think your color choice is nice! I love how the teal pops up on your accent nail.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me too I want "Cinderella", but isn't available here >.<

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful. I think your colour choices are lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. what an awesome mani! LOVE it

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty! And I love your color choices for the cloud. I use a blue base now when I wear Cinderella, cuz I had the same issue with it taking SO long to dry. Looks so gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sinful never gets their special collections into my area. We only have a few of their classic line shades. I only saw Cinderella because of blogs. It's rare I ever spend $ on Amazon or eBay for a cheaper end drug store polish but Cinderella's shade just got my heart singing. I wanted it so bad! So I did pop for it on eBay when I found it. It's rare that I find a light blue I can wear without my hands looking like lobster hands. But I can wear Cinderella - it does not have a chalky under base to it. And the pink in it pops out in the light. Your cloud accent is outstanding! I have not been so successful in creating one of my own yet!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...