Sunday 7 April 2013

Something Dark and Decadent

After a few weeks of wearing pastels and brights, I felt like wearing a darker colour so I picked up Essie Carry On which I got on sale a few months ago but hadn't yet tried.

Carry On is a vampy blackened berry red. Maybe not the most appropriate colour for this time of year but in all honesty, I like wearing darks all year around.
I stamped using BM221 and Barry M Gold Foil and also added some thin gold french tips to make it more structured. For some reason it reminds me of chocolate wrapped in gold foil!


Pin It

12 comments:

  1. it somehow makes me think of the macadamia hair mask packaging xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sultry and stunning. I was thinking the same thing about chocolate packaging! A really fancy chocolate of course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this image, it's one of my favourites. I love what you did with it, I'll have to try it with darker colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous!
    If you don't mind... it goes to my inspiration folder! ;-)
    Have a great week!

    Kiss,
    Giovanna
    GioNails

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have nominated your blog for an award :)
    Please see all the details here:
    http://pimpedoutnails.blogspot.com.au/2013/04/nomination-for-best-blog-award.html

    You Rock!!!

    K

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this design is one of the vest i've seen. Elegant and creative.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Würde mich freuen wenn du mal bei mir vorbeischaust, mein Blog ist zwar brandneu, hat aber viel Vorbereitung gekostet und ich würde mich nun über erste Leser freuen! Es gibt außerdem einen super hochwertigen Nagellack von DEBORAH LIPPMANN zu gewinnen, also nicht verpassen!
    Küsschen, Clara
    http://claras-closet.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...