Wednesday 27 February 2013

Screaming Teal

A very quick and bright mani today with two polishes from my untrieds stash. This is 2 coats of Pure Ice Scream with Milani Teal on the accent nail (also 2 coats layered over a coat of a random teal polish I had laying around).
This is my first time trying Pure Ice and I loved the formula. It's very buttery and opaque in two easy coats. I'm a massive fan of the Milani chunky glitters, if you like your blues and greens, you will love this chunky glitter too. It reminds me of mermaids.


Pin It

18 comments:

  1. What a beautiful mani! And such beautiful pics. This really caught my eye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your nails look so surreal!! They're perfect! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful combo! ive been seeing a lot of teal on my blogroll lately!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have picked this up so many times in the drugstore but always put it back for some reason!
    This is so gorgeous. Love it as an accent xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really love this one, nice and simple.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love teal and I love chunky glitter. This is a win win for me :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Pure Ice is wonderful, I'm in love with the color!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...