Tuesday 30 October 2012

Rose and Gold Touches

Today I'm wearing a soft pink shade. Babydoll by Leighton Denny. It's one of my favourite pinks along with Jessica Samba Parade, although I say that about a lot of shades! The application on this one was quite streaky and it needed three coats to even everything out but nothing too bad for a pastel.

My latest attempts at nail art have been feeble to say the least so I kept it quite simple with a mish-mash of glitter and stamping.
The two gold glitters used on the accent finger are W7 Gold Dazzle and a coat of a Brazilian brand called Dote Preciosos - Cristais Dourados, sent to me by Bia. I stamped using BM14 and Barry M Golf and Silver Foil.



Pin It

11 comments:

  1. That looks really pretty :) I like the roses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, I've never used Leighton Denny but i've been told his polishes are amazing!

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pink + Gold = perfect!
    Did you like that Dote polish? =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pink and gold together. This is definitely one for my inspiration folder :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is really pretty, i love pink polish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. greaaaaat *-*


    ♥♥♥
    natalijayasmina-b.blogspot.com
    ..follow me on facebook, bloglovin and gfc (?) thanks! :*

    ReplyDelete
  7. The pink and gold is a great combo. Very feminine and delicate.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a very elegant look and I really like how the gold & pink brings out the girlyness.

    ReplyDelete
  9. PARABENS PELO BLOG! ADOREI SUAS NAIL ART! JÁ ESTOU TE SEGUINDO... SE PUDER RETRIBUIR, FICAREI MUITO GRATA!

    www.lupapodemulher.com.br
    www.lupapodeblog.com.br

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...