Monday 5 December 2011

Snakeskin Nails - Double Take!

I've been meaning to try this mani for a while now but as usual for me, I only just got around to doing it.



I originally saw this version of the snakeskin mani on Kari's blog back in May and again in this post from Rebecca. But it was Sammy's version that made me give it a go. I thought the concept was really genius!
It's basically using plate BM215 and layering the stamp twice with different colours over your base colour to create that snakeskin effect. Other than Milani Devoted 2 U for the base, I used Barry M Blueberry Ice Cream and Gosh Metallic Purple.

Pin It

11 comments:

  1. this is such a lovely design, it looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really cool! I like that blue accent, too, gives the manicure more dimension:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, colours go amazingly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks great! I love it!!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! Wow! So vivid! Love the double stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These nails looks AMAZING. You did a great job; I can't wait to try it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it! Awesome colors ^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...