Thursday 15 December 2011

Fireberry

This is my new favourite red (for now)! It's the perfect red for the nubbins I'm sporting at the moment. I've had to file my nails right down as I've been overloading them with polish and sometimes using pure acetone remover.



Fireberry is a bright but cool toned red. I can't really see any tinge in it, it's just that - a bright red creme. I only have one other CND polish (colour) and this one is every bit as good as the other one. The formula is perfect, it applies a dream and opaque in one coat. My favourite red before this one was OPI Keys To My Karma but it's nowhere near as opaque. It now means I can do tape manis with red!



Here is an extra pic of Fireberry with a black diamante ring I bought this week. Looking at this pic now, it looks a bit big for my hand, but hey.... I like big rings. The bigger the better right? And it only cost £1.99.

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. The ring is so lovely and the polish is just stunning, I love this red!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love one coaters! :) The ring looks cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You nails look really nice a bit shorter and the red flatters them. Good choice! Love the ring by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love big rings...that one is simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...