Thursday 12 July 2012

Mish-Mash of Vintage Flowers, Glitter and Rhinestones

Today I wanted to show you guys a design I did for a contest currently taking place on Instagram, hosted by the ever so talented Bedizzle. The rules were simple, just to copy a design that she had done in the past. I opted for a design that I could manage as every other mani she had done was way to complex for me to attempt!

So that it wasn't an exact copy, I changed up the colours a little and the placement of the flowers and glitter as well. So it turned out a bit of a mish-mash of vintage flowers and placed glitters:)

Polishes used - Essie Mint Candy Apple, Collection 2000 Fruit Loop and Ninja, Rimmel London Apricot Punch, Miss Sporty Gold Backstage and OPI Alpine Snow for the dots and stripes.



Remember the Mermaid Tail nails I did a while back, also for an Instagram competition? I won second place. I couldn't believe it, there were so many great entries! Pin It

13 comments:

  1. This manicure is adorable, super cute.
    Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, love this mint colour! all nail design is super!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning manicure, love the colours and the flowers are so pretty :) good luck in the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great mani, good luck in the contest looks like a winner to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the flowers... never tried them but I think they would never look that good...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, I love the flowers and the combination of colours is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this kind of many where each finger looks different but compliments the finished nail art. You did a fantastic job it looks gorgeous. The colours are beautiful together xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love it<3
    this essie is fabulous!
    http://cocosnailss.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your roses esp. I cannot wear this base shade of Essie - it's too chalky white on me - ditto for a few others close to it. Something in my skin tone just does not do well with pastels that have a lot of white in their base. I know what a huge fan fav this Essie shade has been. It was on my wish list for some time when I started to read polish blogs and learn to expand my collection and colors of comfort zone as I call them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a crazy mani that turned out to be so cute *-* I just love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...