Wednesday 4 July 2012

All Hail The Queen's Golden Glitter Zebra

Today's mani was inspired by Ivana. She always has the most amazing zebra and leopard pattern combos in all different colours and glitters. So when I received Butter London All Hail The Queen in the post a while back, I knew it was the perfect base colour for this mani.

I sponged Orly Glitz & Glamour onto the tips and halfway up the nail, to add that extra bit of sparkle and topped it all off with one coat of Milani Gold Jewel FX, before stamping with BM223 and Konad Black Polish. I think my camera freaked out a little bit  and created so much glare because of all the sparkle, I couldn't get a decent picture of it.



And here is All Hail The Queen on it's own. It's such a pretty brownish nude packed with tiny scattered holographic glitter. I love nude polish so this is a nice addition to my stash.

 
Pin It

9 comments:

  1. It looks very nice. The gold glitter glams everything up immediately, that's a perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty :) I love the gold glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww Hail the Queen is soooooo beautiful ^^ The finished mani looks great, I love the stamping over the glitter :)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! The gold glitters give it just that bit extra!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This took me by surprise when I read it was stamping...when I first looked at it, thought it was done with nail apps. The gold glitters in this really make it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...