Thursday 12 April 2012

Glittery Tips On A Bed Of Roses

Orly Artificial Sweetener is such a pretty and soft colour which means I probably shouldn't have added anything to it but I couldn't help it. As the colour reminds me very much of roses, I thought that would be a good place to start.

I stamped with BM14 and Konad White Polish. The french tips are China Glaze Polarized from the Prismatic Chrome Glitters collection (I'm not ready to give up on this polish yet)! This glitter is so dense that it makes a perfect one coater for tape manis and french tips!



Pin It

19 comments:

  1. Wow, you always come up with very pretty design!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Thanks so much! That's so sweet of you to say :)

      Delete
  2. I love that combo! Polarized is so amazing *-*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is so gorgeous!!! I am loving this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love :) I really need to start stamping. I would have roses on my nails every day if I could!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in love with these silver tips. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a pretty pink! That rose stamp is my favorite BM stamp so far. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so gorgeous! I love the whole combination. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love what you did on your tips. It just looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. that is such a pretty pink!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty! Love the glitter tips ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved their colors and effects on nail you and congratulations kisses Bia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...