Wednesday 14 September 2011

Pink Wednesday!!! - This way to my heart!

I did this mani a while ago when I first swatched OPI Panda-monium Pink but was keeping it for a pink Wednesday since I haven't been doing that many pink manicures lately!



I usually keep to horizontal or diagonal stripes because I think they look better on my nails but decided to give the vertical look a go too! I didn't really like the way each stripe sat next to each other so I separated them with some silver glitter! Oh, I also added the fimo heart because you all know how much I love perched fimo and how cute the dainty shapes look :)



Pin It

11 comments:

  1. Such a pretty look! I love the silver stripes! Really makes it pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOOOOOOOVE this mani! It's so sweet and cute! I have pandamonium pink, I've got to try sth like it!

    your nails look gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful as usual! I love the glittery stripes :) I just swatched Pandamonium pink; that's so weird you're using it now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Fingers - Thanks. I agree the silver stripes make it pop a little more. Without it, all the pinks just seemed to blend into each other :)

    @ Nailderella - Thanks. You must try your panda-monium pink. It's a very pretty pink shade although the formula isn't the best.

    @ Veronica - Thanks sweetie :)

    @ Krissy - You're so kind :) I'm not actually wearing this mani now, I did this mani last week. Today I'm wearing a different pink but yes, that would be weird!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very dainty and girly. I like it. Do you find the Fimo slices annoying? I feel like I would pick it off in about 10 minutes after it got stuck in my hair and on other things

    ReplyDelete
  6. So super cute! Love the Fimo heart! The colors and detail with the glitter is great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those pinks together are so happy, well played!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Amanda - Sometimes they do get annoying but only if I have then on all nails. I've never wore perched fimo more than 24 hours though!

    @ Imfeelingnail-venturous & Nail Nerd - Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, gorgeous! Very girly and cute, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely! I love the silver glitters to separate the pink shades. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...