Wednesday 19 June 2013

Pink & Nude Gradient With A Sprinkle of Fairy Dust

As I'm currently testing out the durability of some polishes I've received this week, so here is something I did a couple of months ago but just left sitting in my unpublished folder.
I'm not as good at gradients as some of the other girls, I always have trouble blending the colours properly and they cause me such a headache. Not to mention that they are super messy and I spend ages cleaning up! I like the way this one turned out though! The colours I used were inspired by my Instagram friend (@cassgooner). If you have IG, check out her awesome designs!

I started off with a coat of ELF Desert Haze which I also used for the gradient along with Andreia No.109 which is actually a very vibrant pink neon but it turned into a medium pink on the nail. Probably because it's a jelly and also because it's sitting over another polish! The side positioned leopard was done with the smallest edge of a dotting tool and I topped everything off with China Glaze Fairy Dust.

I wish doing gradients wasn't so messy because they make for really pretty manicures!

Isn't Fairy Dust pretty?

Thanks for reading and commenting!

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. My blog post today is a gradient with the same colors! How funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a pretty delicate look...and i love the pink on the tips....your hands look gorgeous btw ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. PenguinsLeftGreenPolish20 June 2013 at 11:03

    Love how the fairy dust just adds such an edge to it :D lovely mani, really caught my eye!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your nails are gorgeous! I love fairy dust! It is my favorite glitter!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...