Saturday 22 September 2012

Autumnal Saran Wrap with Nail Girls

I was sent this Nail Girls polish sample a while back but was waiting for the weather to get slightly cooler and Autumnal to wear it.

This mini has no name or number and I can't find it on the Nail Girls website. I think it may be part of the London 2012 Medal Collection although the colour is much more copper than bronze. Two coats of this buttery metallic is all you need for full opacity. It applies very smoothly and leaves no brushmarks at all.


I tried the Saran Wrap (cling film) technique for the first time but as I used a foil and a metallic, it turned out slightly different than if I had used two creme polishes. A foil doesn't seem to spread as much when the cling film is dabbed onto it. Here's what the gold and copper look like together. I also stamped the accent nail with BM04 and added loose glitter pieces to the tip:


Nail Girls full sized polishes cost £10.50 and you can purchase an array of colors and finishes diretly from their website.
For UK girls, Nail Girls also have a salon located in Islington and have a service called "nails On The Go" where they will come to you (0ffice, home, etc) if you are pressed for time.

Some of the product(s) in this post were provided by the manufacturer or their PR for my honest review. Pin It

6 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...