Wednesday 21 March 2012

Hunger Games Capitol Colors - Agro

The third polish I got from the China Glaze Hunger Games Capitol Colors collection is Agro.
The first ever swatch I saw of Agro was back on 1st February on Scrangie and All lacquered Up. Straight away, I knew this was a shade of green I wanted in my collection.

Agro corresponds to District 11 - Agriculture. It's a dark olive green metallic shimmer with gold undertones. The formula was excellent to work with, great opacity and no streaks whatsoever!

I added some thin gold French tips with Barry M Gold Foil and stamped the accent nails with BM04.



Pin It

17 comments:

  1. I love this colour, can't remember if I have it arriving in a swap or not, there are so many I wanted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing! It's not a colour I'd wear myself but on you it looks great and I love the delicate tips and stamping! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous. For some reason I keep putting Agro back when I see it in the stores. I need to get it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with this colour! So so gorgeous, need it in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful color and the design is very simple but perfect for this colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this!
    The color is beautiful and with these decorations has become very sweet *-*
    Kisses
    sweetasodile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I honestly think this is the best swatch I've seen of this polish.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like what you did with the tips. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's a very beautiful green! And the detail you added made it look even better :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow that looks completely different on you than it does on me. Mine is more of an olive color with a slight gold sheen. It looks gorgeous on your skin tone!

    ReplyDelete
  11. isnt it a great color!! i have all 12 of the hunger games nail polishes, but i havent used this one yet (which is shocking since its in my top 3 favorites lol)

    http://www.hellomissniki.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's a really pretty green!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are amazing! I love the small gold touches! I wonder how this compares to Peace on Earth? Am waiting for someone to do a comparison for me!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a gorgeous green. Love the stamping and the skinny tip ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous! I love the stamping and the thin accent line at the bottom!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...