Monday 9 January 2012

Korres - Grey Brown #95

Today I wanted to show you a polish by Korres. This was given to me by a friend in Greece as a Christmas present.



Korres is a Greek brand focusing on homeopathic remedies and natural/ organic skincare and make-up products. Their polishes are "silicone, acetone, phthalate, formaldehyde, camphor, toluene and xylene free" and the bottle says it contains Myrrh extract, Oligoelements and Pro Vitamin B5. I can't really say that's made a difference to my nails after only 1 use but I suppose it's good to know?!



In terms of colour, I know what you're thinking. OPI You Don't Know Jaques right? I did compare them and in my swatches, Korres Grey-Brown is a touch darker!

Maybe due to the "lack of  chemicals", I didn't expect this polish to be very long lasting. And it wasn't! It started chipping after 3 days. The formula was relatively good, quite thin but opaque, 2 thin coats is all you need. However, as expected, drying time was slower than average.

I'm not sure how much these retail for but I think it's about €6. Pin It

6 comments:

  1. I love colors like this. And I still haven't worn You Don't Know Jacques yet. It's just sitting there in my nail polish box looking at me reprovingly haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does look a lot like You Don't Know Jaques! And I dooo loove taupes ;)
    I own a Korres polish too and I was very impressed by the quality of the formula!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a great color--I love cremes in this whole family of shades.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great color! Perfect to stamp over!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love brown polish! The more the merrier! This color is so pretty I just love it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...