Saturday 18 June 2011

This is now officially Blog Awards Day !!!

I just wanted to say a big thank you to Laura at Clothes, cosmetics and chat for passing along the Sunshine Blog Award. Laura also gave me my first blog award when I was starting out!! Thank you so much :-)
I read lots of blogs everyday and am constantly looking at all your amazing pictures and inspiration. If I had to pass this award along, it would have to be to every single blog on my blog roll. I am sure some of you have already received this award repeatedly but I think you deserve it again!!
The second award I got was from the lovely Lyndsey at Pixie Polish . Have a look at her blog, she has some great Essie swatches.
One of the rules of this award is to list your top 10 cosmetics:
1 - Sache Vite Fast DryTop Coat (definitely can't live without this one!)
2 - Benefit Benetint
3 - Benefit Hoola Bronzer
4 - Maybelline Great Lash (I know it's ancient but it's a beauty classic)
5 - Bare Minerals Foundation
6 - China Glaze - Sugar High polish
7 – Stila Sheer Colour Tinted Moisturiser
8 - Miss Sporty Hypnotic Turquoise
9 - Lush Honey Trap Lip Balm
10 – MAC’s Fluidline in Blacktrack

Thank you so much for these. It's amazing to know someone out there is interested and can share my nail obsession :-)

xoxo
Vanessa
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Melissa@MaDManis18 June 2011 at 20:03

    Your blog is awesome, you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the awards ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...